Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

comfy

Soooo

look.

No one's around.

I think I'll take a little bath
in this excellent place:

Yes, indeed,
this is one of those
coveted spots;
it's rarely so available.

Now, will you check out
that T.V. behind me--
I'll bet you weren't even born
when that thing was
brand new.

Don't forget,
the BTLO
claims,
on another site,
to be 424 years old,
or thereabouts.

Poor thing.

It's just menopause, you know.

Anyway,

I think I'll blow this spot -- it's a little too cold.


^^   ^^
><  ><
Oh, look at this,

it's empty!





I love this place!


I even love that T.V.! 
Would you believe,
the darned thing still works?!


with love,
from
Pişi
and
Squeak

9 comments:

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

What a wonderful place to sleep, oh, that looks so soft. Wish I had that to snuggle in.
Love & Purrs,
KC

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Mmmmm, velvet. Cat hair sticks so nicely to it.

Makropoulos said...

oh, absolutely!

Karen Jo said...

It looks nice and soft. My Mom has a TV similar to that which still works, too.

Herman

Kea said...

You know, you guys could sit out on the street in that and we bet you'd get lots of greenpapers and coins tossed in! :-D

The Island Cats said...

Hi! We've got a spot like that to lay in too! But we're not supposed to go there...like that ever stopped us!!

Katnip Lounge said...

We'll sit there when you two are done!
Say, that's not REALLY a TV, is it?

Makropoulos said...

Oh absolutely. That's really a TV! You should see the telephone. . .

Pisi and Squeak like the idea of sitting on the curb in the guitar case, when it gets a little warmer!
:)

seybernetx said...

That TV looks like it's almost as old as the one I have in the bedroom. I even use it on occasion, when I can't sleep, and don't really feel like getting up.