Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Temple Cat


Well,
as I hang out here,
on my comfy bed,
which I just happen to let The Big Two Legged One
sleep in when she's here, I happen to know
that she's not here
because
she's in India.

India!

So for the next few weeks,
if she will deign to do it for us,
our Big Two Legged One
will offer you pictures of stuff
she sees in India.

Like this temple cat,
that she spotted on a visit to a Jain Temple in Mumbai:




I just hope she doesn't decide
to bring one of these home with her
as a souvenir. . . 



Aren't I
temple cat enough?


4 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Surely you (both) must be temple cat(s) enough! It would be an insult to you (both) on your human's part, were it otherwise. :-)

We hope she has a splendid trip!

Hannah and Lucy said...

We think your human must be mad to evern look at other cats!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Debra She Who Seeks said...

How exciting! Looking forward to the photos!

Now both of you be good kitties while BTLO is gone! Hahahahaha, seriously, have fun!

The Island Cats said...

Well, at least you have the whole bed to yourself while she is gone!