Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tuesday with Squeak


Well,
hello.
All this fuss over Turkish cats,
and here I am,
your standard big-boned, furry American kitty.

I demand attention!

While ol' Pişi has been flipping out over the prospect
of other cats, which, quite frankly, I know won't happen,
I've just been biding my time.

I am the Other Cat,
and I know our BTLO 
loves us both --
why bring in another to rock the boat?


I mean, really.  Why would anyone
want another kitty when she has me?



Hope everyone's having a gorgeous day!
with love from
Squeak





4 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

We're sure you (both) are quite enough for your mom. ;-)

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You are wise, O Squeak.

The Island Cats said...

Squeak, we agree! What more does your BTLO need??

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

You are looking GOOD, Squeak my friend!