Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

the months, the months. . . .



She's holding us captive, 
you know.
For months, now,
she's been taking 
adorable pictures of us
on her iPhone,
and not releasing them to the public.

Bitch.

She's taking that 
other
blog
oh so seriuosly.
Seriously, now
I'm getting tired of this.

I,
the queen,


have to live with
Psycho kitty,



and 
The Big Two Legged One
is flittin' off into
Outer Space.



Read TBTLO's other blog;
you'll see
what I mean.

That chick is nuts.

Sometimes,
she's so with it, and
I love her,
but something she's soooooo

out there.   


                                           If You Know What I Mean.


but the freaky thing is,
she writes stuff
when she's out there,
and me and 
The Bitch say,
(ohhh, excuse me, me and Pişi 
 --
 she's the one with the exotic name--- and I get to be called "Squeak"!)
anyway, we get together and say:
"woah, TBTLO's gone tonight. . . . .!
She's sittin' there, but
no one's home!"
Then,
we read the stuff she writes.
And it kind of makes sense,
in a really scary way.

If you know what I mean.

Well, the thing that really 
ticked me off
was this:
TBTLO was gone
literally gone,
leaving me alone with,
you guessed it,
Psycho Kitty


for three weeks,
that's right:
Three Weeks!

She comes home then,
hangs out for a few days,
(and that was fabulous),
and then she packs us up
into those dreadful traveling boxes
and drives 
for an eternity
with us
in the car.
I really don't mind it; I slept the whole way,
and then 
was released
into 
CAT NIRVANA.

I'm telling you:
she took us to
Cat Heaven.
Her Mother's House.

Here's me on the back porch

Yeah, the one at the beginning is me there,
too.
How about those FABULOUS
wicker chairs?

Don't I look
just terrific
in them?

But all things must come to an end.

The 
BTLO
stayed in
CATNIRVANA
for about a week,

and then she brought us back here
to my miserable life
under
a
tyrranous
Bitch!

Help Me!


love,
Squeak









No comments: