Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sunny Day



(from marmarisinfo )


See these two?  They're both hanging out in the sun in my home country.  Someone in Marmaris, which is down on the Mediterranean in Turkey, has decided to help the street cats.  You know, people do that all the time - they pick one of us up and take us home until they get bored with us.  (See my earlier entries on my story.)  Oh, yeah, and then you meet the occasional one like my Big-Two-Legged-One who believes in commitment.  

What I like about these folks is they're not locking my cousins here up in a dark, stuffy apartment.  These cats can be outside!  Check out these photos, and follow the link up above for more!


It's like a giant cat preserve --





As a former Turkish street cat, I'm telling you: this looks like Pişi-Pişi Nirvana.



Much to my surprise and delight today, the Big-Two-Legged-One took me outside.  And the sun was just screaming!  BTLO had just planted some flowers, and she just let me hang out on her lap.  Here I am, with the BTLO's fingers. 


She was giving me a really nice massage, it was so nice that I was drooling.  I was really proud of her, she didn't hang on to me and treat me like I was about to bolt, she just let me lie there in the sun!  What an awesome way to spend the day!  






Oh, yeah, you can tell I have this funky eye.  This is pretty common in cats from Turkish streets.  I really don't know why.  When I was still seeing Mustafa Un, he told the BTLO to put tea bags on it, and she tried that for awhile.  It really didn't do much for me, except make me pissed.

She doesn't do it anymore.

Speaking of cat massages, have you seen this video?  




That lady's scary.  I think her cat's on drugs.

Anyway, that's all I have to say today --

have a great one!





Pişi


No comments: