Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

Catching Up With Squeak


Well, some folks think that I just lie around and do nothing


or keep our Big Two Legged One's Desk Chair warm
(she keeps telling me to get a job)


But actually, when I get a stringy thing in my sights,
the true tiger in me comes out.

Well, I should say,
the tiger kitten in me comes out:












You'll note, my "toy" is a little buddhist peace flag
that the BTLO got in the mail.
As one of her friends says,
I send out little peace notes whenever I send it flying,
which is why, I think, I like to play with it.


Happy September to all our friends
from Pişi and Squeak,
with a special call out to our
teacher friends returning to work!




4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You're doing your part to spread the dharma, Squeak. You make the Buddha smile.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, no! You have word verification on and we can't read it! Neither can a lot of other bloggers. We can't find an email address to tell you, so we will try to leave this but we've already tried several times. You really do not need WV!

Gigi said...

Hi Pisi and Squeak! That looks like a pretty fun thing to use as a toy. I am sure the Buddha will not mind, loving the Kittehs as he surely does ;-)

Hey, my Human is a teacher...but she wented back to work on August 15th--that's just WRONG!

XOXOXOX

The Island Cats said...

Squeak! What fun those little flags must be!! You sure are having a good time!