Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Keeping An Eye On Her

Our Big Two Legged One
has asked us to make excuses for her,
especially for the fact that she has not been blogging much,
and not posting many new pictures of us.


Well,
she'll have to come up with a pretty good excuse for us
before we'll make an excuse for her!


So I, Pişi,
have taken to following her
whenever she's home.
I'm working on getting a really good excuse out of her ---

I think I'll wear her down this way,
and make her sit down so I can sit on her lap.



But in the meantime,
we're thinking about all our blogging friends
when we're not sleeping,
and hope you're all having a 
warm winter

with love from

Pişi and Squeak


1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Well, thank goodness you are both very responsible cats and are keeping this blog running smoothly. Keep up the good work!