Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Desperately Seeking Advice From Fellow Blogging Cats --




This is kind of funny:
our Big Two Legged One
has walked into her bedroom for the past two nights in a row,
and despite the fact I was right there on her bed,
she didn't see me.

Actually, I was lying down flat on her quilt,
and perhaps I looked like I was part of it.

What do you think?


I think she's got her mind on too much other stuff,
and not me!


NOT ME EITHER!



We most definitely have a problem.

How can we get her attention?

She seems to be way too preoccupied with work!
They've made her department chair,
and this just isn't very good
for her resident felines.


We welcome suggestions from the cat world
on how to get the BTLO's attention squarely back
where it belongs:

on US!


In the meantime,
I'm just going to stay on this here bed. . . . 

Can you help us????

6 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hi guys, Her Royal Highness here. I suggest sleeping right on her pillows and if that doesn't work, pooping in her slippers.

Gigi said...

Hide her keys. They are probably in her purse, or somewhere near the front door. Wait till she's sound asleep and go hunting. When you find them, bury them in your litter box.

Mr Puddy said...

Me ? To get attention from my mom, I jump and bite my mom...then we play chasing..tee..heh
xoxo

The Island Cats said...

When we want our mom's attention, we keep head butting her until she stops what she's doing and pays attention to us!!

Makropoulos said...

Oh, these are great ideas! Pisi and Squeak especially like the one about hiding her keys! We'll work on that, for sure! As it is, Pisi just yells.

merchant services said...

Ohhh my! She is so adorable!